We welcome you as an Individual Member and/or an Institutional Member.
AJLSC members are affiliated with a broad range of libraries including seminaries, universities, museums, public, research, and special institutions, as well as religious school, day school, synagogue, pedagogic, and community center libraries. Also, publishers, authors, book dealers, volunteers and friends of Judaica libraries, and others interested in Judaica, round out our membership.
To join or renew NOW — Please print and complete the AJLSC Membership Form, and write your check, payable to AJLSC, and mail to AJLSC Treasurer, Ronda Rose, 11257 Dona Lisa Drive, Studio City, CA 91604. You may also pay by PayPal when you click on the link above.
Any questions, contact Ronda – email@example.com
Institutional Memberships with additional benefits
(see current institutional member list):
• one designated person entitled to all benefits
• institution, library, resource center, archives, receives AJLSC publicity with a link from our website to yours.
Membership Dues (July 1 – June 30)
• $20.00 for a personal membership
• $36.00 for an institutional membership including one designated person
• Outside USA, please add $5.00
Any questions? Feel free to contact Ronda – firstname.lastname@example.org